I’m not…is the real answer to that question.
I’m a 25-year-old, advertising professional living in Cleveland, Ohio and I love soccer. Actually, I’m obsessed with soccer. I played from age 4 through high school and continue to play on a co-ed rec team but never lost interest for the game.
I’ve traveled thousands of miles over the last 25 years of my life to watch our national women’s and men’s team play…in friendlies, qualifiers and world cups.
I’m just here to share my thoughts with soccer pros and newbies.
- MLS Team: Columbus Crew (#crew96;#massive)
- Team from Across the Pond: Bayern Munich – I’m German by heritage and when I first started following European soccer, I supported Manchester United. I later changed my mind and jumped OFF the bandwagon.
- U.S. Women’s National Team Player: This has become a hard question to answer with so much talent on the team. I would have to say Ali Krieger or Megan Rapinoe.
- U.S. Men’s National Team Player: Mix Diskerud or Michael Bradley
- Favorite National team moment: Watching the USWNT win the first two games of the 2011 World Cup in Germany…in the stadium.
- Favorite Player All-Time: Mia Hamm